1. Expand Your Reach – People do business with people they know. That’s why our Chamber initiates more opportunities for connecting local professionals than is available through any other local organization. Monthly Business After Hours networking events, weekly Grand Opening ceremonies, Common Ground Breakfast series, Leads Groups, and annual events like Installation Celebration, Thrive Business Summit and Joint After Hours Mixer with the Ormond Beach Chamber, Creekside Festival are all designed to raise exposure for members.
2. Speak a Little Louder – Through a proactive government affairs program and relationships, the Chamber represents the local business community with local, regional and state government. This involves giving members a voice and encouraging pro-business policies, practices and legislation.
3. Learn Something New – Sometimes it’s as important to work on your business, as it is to work in your business. Throughout the year, the Chamber offers workshops and seminars to help businesses stay on track and become more successful.
4. Be a Star – Membership comes with its perks, including exclusive members-only benefits including placing your promotional materials in our official visitors center lobby, discounts to attend chamber functions, sponsorship opportunities and more. The Chamber gives out referrals of the membership on a daily basis as well as promotion and publicity support for Ribbon Cutting or Grand Opening events.
5. Gain Visibility – The marketing benefits of supporting the Flagler County Chamber are plentiful. Members receive multiple points of exposure visibility and 24-hour exposure in the online Member Business Directory. Members can also make additional investments to sponsor special events and advertise in widely read publications like Fantastic Flagler.
6. Get Involved – Making new connections through opportunities for involvement are a key element of the Flagler County Chamber. Whether it is through one of the Area Councils, a program, committee or the Diplomats, members can contribute to the work of the organization and the progress of our community. In addition to helping to make a difference, involvement can also expand your business contacts.
7. Stay Informed – By being involved with the Flagler County Chamber, businesses gain an “ear to the ground” on what is going on in the local community. The Chamber utilizes blogs, social media, weekly “What’s Happening” emails and bi-monthly "Members in Motion" enewsletters to deliver business and member news directly to members.