The Chamber has partnered with Staples and FedEx to provide exclusive affinity program discounts only available to chamber members.
The Chamber recently partnered with Staples Business Advantage to bring you a best-in-class business supply discount program that delivers value through negotiated savings and superior customer service.
Since companies can spend $200-$300 per year for each employee in office supplies, $800 in printing, and $1,200 in technology, you are investing heavily in necessary office costs for each of your employees. Leveraging our member-only Staples Business Group Purchasing Program, you can now save between 15-30%.
Additionally, you will also have a dedicated Staples team that will ensure this program delivers significant savings, spending reports and unmatched levels of service.
- Members save an average of 15%-30% off Staples's already low prices
- Best buy list of 2,500 most frequently purchased items
- Free delivery for orders over $50
- More than office supplies- a fully integrated solution with discounts on furniture, technology, facilities, breakroom, and promotional products
- Print solutions: $0.02 black/white, $0.23 color copies, 50% off finishing services
More than office supplies
Staples offers so much more than just office supplies. Through the Staples Advantage Program, members can save on cleaning and breakroom supplies, office furniture, technology, promotional products and print solutions.
Questions? Contact Samantha Blake at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Savings are based on members already enrolled in the Staples Business Group Purchasing Program for Chambers and Associations. Existing Staples Business Advantage customers must also enroll to receive this program pricing and Best Buy List of savings. Your actual savings may vary based on what you purchase. The Staples Business Advantage is a business account versus a staples.com account.
Want to get started?
Contact Kathy Wilcox at 386-206-0956 or email@example.com