Held each winter to welcome the incoming board of directors, the Flagler Chamber's Annual Installation Celebration is a not-to-be-missed event for Flagler County business professionals and leaders. In addition to honoring new board members, leaders are recognized and awards are presented as part of the Chamber's Business Awards program.
Join the "Who's Who" list of Flagler's business community at this popular annual event. Click here
for sponsorship opportunities or contact Tiffany Edwards
to learn more.
In 2013, we modified our awards program by asking members to tell us what they had done to be more innovative, visible and customer focused. Not only was the reception extremely favorable, but we also found real value in allowing our winners to share their success stories with others. We’re hopeful this year’s awards competition will encourage even more members to take credit for and share best practices that other businesses may want to emulate.CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2015 WINNERS:
Winners were announced and recognized at the 2016 Installation Celebration, January 29 at Hammock Beach Resort. In addition to a trophy, the winning members receive a generous package of recognition and benefits from the Chamber, including mentions in Chamber publications, recognition on this website and complimentary admission to select chamber events. Outstanding Emerging Business of the Year Award - Environmental Land Services, Inc
Most Innovative Product or Service Award - Coastal Cloud
- Candidates must have history as an established Flagler County based business
- Show significant revenue growth in the past three years (financial statements are required, but will remain completely confidential)
- Demonstrate how the company has emerged as a successful and growing business
- Describe plans to sustain growth and staying power
Most Innovative Marketing Campaign/Concept Award - Florida Hospital Flagler
- Demonstrate why the company product or service is considered creative and innovative, leading to success in the marketplace
- Supply testimonials/third party endorsements from customers, peers or media for innovation in technology, invention, product, or service
Excellence in Customer Service - Flagler Health & Rehabilitation Center of Gulf Coast Health Care
- Demonstrate how the company’s creative and innovative marketing campaign positioned the business for marketplace growth and success
- Describe how the marketing campaign/concept provided a solution to an important challenge the business faces/faced, including how specific target audiences were reached
- Provide samples of marketing/communications plans and examples of program/plan successes and outcome
- Demonstrate why the company’s customer service is outstanding and/or provides the best quality service from start to finish
- Demonstrate how the business measures customer satisfaction, ensures responsiveness and follows through once problems are identified
- Provide customer testimonials
To submit your business for the 2016 Business Excellence Awards, click here for the application to download.
For more details or questions to submit your business, contact Rebecca DeLorenzo, President at 386-437-0106