is a quarterly business-to-business publication of the Flagler County Chamber. The publication's key objective is to promote local businesses and help them to succeed and thrive.
While the magazine's content will change from issue to issue, each will contain the following sections:
- Events: Business networking and informational events, workshops, seminars, professional development opportunities and conferences
- Business Beat: Featuring news updates about area businesses, Chamber programs and initiatives including government affairs, area councils, the Young Professionals Group, economic snapshots of Flagler County and other newsworthy pieces.
- Chamber Partner Updates: Flagler County Dept. of Economic Opportunity, SCORE, CareerSource Flagler | Volusia, Palm Coast Business Assistance Center, Chamber's tourism team that markets Palm Coast and the Flagler Beaches.
- Business Spotlights: Glimpses of area businesses and services they provide.
- Features: Interesting stories about businesses and people to watch. Learn what drives entrepreneurs and secrets to their success, why businesses choose Flagler County as their corporate headquarters and much more.
- Strategies: Local resources, ideas and approaches to help business owners become more successful -- business plan and financial analysis, increasing revenue and reduce expenses, re-energizing sales and marketing programs, finding the right employees, meeting legal and insurance requirements, and integrating best practices for gaining and retaining customers.
- Trends: The newest tools, technologies and innovations to help businesses become more profitable and efficient.
Want to advertise in Thrive?
publishes four times per year. The Chamber prints 5,000 copies per issue and estimates a reach of 20,000 readers per quarter. 3,000 copies are direct mailed to local businesses and an additional 2,000 copies are distributed throughout Flagler County each quarter.
Please contact:Heather Edwards, Vice President386-206-0952Download a media kit with advertising rates.
CONTENT & MAILING SCHEDULE:
Fall 2017 - Women in Business
Winter 2018 - TBD
Spring 2018 - TBD