You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 2:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
The Flagler County Chamber of Commerce will hold a meeting of its membership by Zoom regarding closure of the Chamber. After financial review and analysis of the impact of COVID-19 virus on its members and operations, the Chamber’s Board of Directors is recommending dissolution, requiring a simple majority vote by the members present.
As you may be aware, the chamber had to temporarily suspend its operation several weeks ago. This recommendation did not come easily by this year's board of directors, and the board and staff sincerely apologize for this unfortunate outcome and its affect on chamber members.
Please review the attached FAQ sheet
in addition to a letter
from the current Board Chairman Mark Langello which further explains the Chamber's irreversible financial position.
Due to the potential large number of participants on the call, we will be taking questions in advance of the meeting only.
Registration is required and only open to the main contact/principal of the active Flagler County Chamber members in good standing. If you are the original recipient of this message, you will be able to register using this email address.
- Registrants are required to provide your name and company at registration.
- Only 1 person per company may register and vote.
- You must use this email to register. Main contacts were determined by the Chamber's database of members in good standing as of April 1, 2020.
- Upon registration, you will be verified as the main contact and will receive a unique pass code to join the meeting.
- Members will vote by Zoom poll and will be system-limited to one vote per company.
- Votes will be verified against the Chamber’s current membership roster.
Please be aware a toll-free number, (to join by phone line only), will not be provided. In order to vote, registrants must join by a computer/laptop with speaker and microphone or by cell phone via the Zoom app. Please be sure to download the app in advance of the meeting.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Please review the following documents prior to the meeting.