The Flagler County Chamber helps you connect with your next customers and business associates through free promotional opportunities, marketing programs, sponsorships and peer-to-peer networking.
WAYS TO MAXIMIZE AND LEVERAGE YOUR CHAMBER MEMBERSHIP:
- Build relationships. Members tell us networking is a top reason they join the Chamber. To help you build your business network, we conduct an average of 60 events each year, from the Installation Celebration, Common Ground Breakfast Series, Fearless & Focused Women in Business Luncheons to signature large scale community events like Creekside Festival, to professional development events and the Young Professional Group socials and events.
- Showcase your business in our online member directory. Each member receives a free listing in a searchable, multimedia business directory.
- Join the dialog. Connect with the Chamber and other members on LinkedIn (Flagler County Chamber group and page), Twitter and Facebook.
- Become an Event Sponsor. Each year, popular Chamber events bring together thousands of local business and community leaders. This is a creative investment opportunity to promote your company before a receptive audience. Contact Robbin Wilson for details.
- Advertise with us. Get your message out by advertising in our award-winning products. Contact Robbin Wilson for details at 386-437-0106.
Share your news
- Do you have a product, employee or event announcement? Email your 200-word count article along with a photo to Melinda Rivera at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will publish it in the Member News section of this website.
- Bring potential customers to you by hosting a Grand Opening or Ribbon Cutting. It’s a great way to show off your space, staff, products and services. We’ll help get the word out, take photos and share pointers to make it a special occasion. Contact Melinda Rivera to schedule your special event today!