Seven Reasons to Join the Flagler County Chamber
1. Expand Your Reach – People do business with people they know. That’s why our Chamber initiates more opportunities for connecting local professionals than is available through any other local organization. Weekly Grand Opening ceremonies, Common Ground Breakfast series, Fearless & Focused Women in Business luncheons, Leads Groups, and annual events like Installation Celebration, the Bunnell Bonanza, Creekside Music & Arts Festival are all designed to raise exposure for members.
2. Speak a Little Louder – Through a proactive government affairs program and relationships, the Chamber represents the local business community with local, regional and state government. This involves giving members a voice and encouraging pro-business policies, practices and legislation.
3. Learn Something New – Sometimes it’s as important to work on your business, as it is to work in your business. Throughout the year, the Chamber offers workshops and seminars to help businesses stay on track and become more successful.
4. Be a Star – Membership comes with its perks, including exclusive members-only benefits including placing your promotional materials in our official visitors center lobby, discounts to attend chamber functions, sponsorship opportunities and more. The Chamber gives out referrals of the membership on a daily basis as well as promotion and publicity support for Ribbon Cutting or Grand Opening events.
5. Gain Visibility – The marketing benefits of supporting the Flagler County Chamber are plentiful. Members receive multiple points of exposure visibility and 24-hour exposure in the online Member Business Directory. Members can also make additional investments to sponsor special events and advertise in widely read publications like Fantastic Flagler.
6. Get Involved – Making new connections through opportunities for involvement are a key element of the Flagler County Chamber. Whether it is through one of the Area Councils, a program, committee or the Diplomats, members can contribute to the work of the organization and the progress of our community. In addition to helping to make a difference, involvement can also expand your business contacts.
7. Stay Informed – By being involved with the Flagler County Chamber, businesses gain an “ear to the ground” on what is going on in the local community. The Chamber utilizes blogs, social media, weekly “What’s Happening” emails and bi-monthly "Members in Motion" enewsletters to deliver business and member news directly to members.
Promotion & Marketing
- *Website listing in business directory (Basic listing). Web enhanced directory listings and web banner advertising are available for additional cost.
- 1 category listing(s) online & in printed publication: Fantastic Flagler Visitor & Newcomer Guide. Note: primary category only in print for Business Level ($350). Opportunities are available to enhance your presence with advertising options.
- Marketing & Sponsorship Opportunities at “Members Only” pricing through our publications & events
- Brochures & business cards displayed in the Official Visitor Center space at the Chamber
Events & Programs
- Invitation to more than 20 networking events each year
- Invitation to “Members Only” events at reduced prices
- Access to participate in Leads Groups (based on availability for business categories). *Additional annual dues of $75
- Opportunity to participate in Leadership Flagler program at “member” pricing
- Membership Decal & Certficate; *Membership Plaque available for additional $25
- Use of the "Proud Member of The Flagler County Chamber" logo on your website, in advertisements and collateral pieces
- Inclusion in members only referral program
- Host a grand opening, ribbon cutting or open house event. Chamber will provide complimentary services including photos, pre- and post- event promotion via social media, and listing on the Chamber's events calendar
- Opportunity to volunteer for chamber committees, councils & task forces: Business Issues, Membership, Diplomats, Economic Alliance Council, regional area councils and event planning committees
- Provide content as subject matter expert (SME) for use in Chamber blogs
- Qualify for nomination to the Board of Directors and Area Councils chair positions
- List representative(s) as voting chamber member and listed in membership directory (1 rep)
Communnication & Information
- Weekly What’s Happening emails
- Emailed invitations to chamber events & programs and ribbon cuttings
- Access to Members Only section to register for events and post hot deals or job postings on this website
- Database of chamber membership (List usage requires signed agreement for one-time use per database) Opportunity to access $200 per list.
- Receive text messages for reminders of upcoming events, grand openings and news.
- 85% tax deductible as a business expense
- Emailed relocation leads (upon request)
- Value-added Chamber perks discount programs through FedEx and Staples
- Free one-on-one confidential business counseling session with SCORE or Palm Coast Business Assistance Center
- Business and consumer referrals (phone, online and in person)
- Invitation to business development/training workshops and seminars at member rates
- Complimentary Notary service
- Complimentary Certificates of Origin