Highlights from the 14th Annual Creekside Music & Arts Festival
15th Creekside Music & Arts Festival
Saturday, October 12 & Sunday, October 13, 2019
Princess Place Preserve
Palm Coast, FL
For 14 years, the annual Creekside Music & Arts Festival has invited guests from all over to gather under the majestic oaks at Princess Place Preserve for a local tradition that celebrates the natural beauty of Northeast Florida.
On October 12 & 13 join us for the 15th Annual Creekside Music & Arts Festival, where this tradition continues.
Brought to you by the Flagler County Chamber of Commerce, the Creekside Music & Arts Festival, held on the shores of Pellicer Creek, has become one of the most popular festivals around, attracting 8,000-10,000 visitors each year. The draw? A two-day festival with a variety of family-friendly activities.
Bring a lawn chair and enjoy live music, soak in the scenery of one of Flagler County's gems, Princess Place Preserve, shop rows of unique arts & craft vendors, bring the kids to have fun in the free kids zone, grab a bite in the flavorful food court, enjoy fall festival brews in the beer garden, or explore the Princess Lodge featuring a photography contest. There's something for everyone to enjoy!
LIVE MUSIC GALORE!
The MAIN STAGE will feature live bluegrass and folk music featuring bands such as Passerine, Aslyn and the Naysayers, Seminole Ridge, Remedy Tree, Headed South bluegrass band, and Sam Pacetti.
OTHER ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Historical demonstrations from a blacksmith, a fur trapper and pottery wheel creations
Shop unique arts & crafts vendors
- A Beer garden with free samples on Saturday from Ancient City Brewing
- An awesome FREE kids' zone by Jump for Joy including bounce houses, obstacle courses, batting stations, and a NEW FREE kids' fishing clinic with the Flagler Sportfishing Club and much more!
- Amazing food truck vendors for all your savory and sweet cravings!
- History buffs will appreciate historic sites including Princess Lodge, the first in-ground swimming pool and a beautiful stable.
Open Saturday from 10am- 5pm,and Sunday from 10am - 4pm.
Bring the whole family! Admission is just $5 per person. Kids under 12 FREE.
Review photos in Creekside Photo Contest 2019 Album and cast your vote by "LIKING" or clicking "thumbs up" to cast vote!
All online voting closes October 9th, 2019. Top five photos with the most LIKE's will be sent to final round.
Artisan Arts & Crafts - Vendor application will open on 3/15/19.
We are seeking unique artisan arts and craft vendors. If you are a purveyor of handmade arts and crafts, we want YOU! To be considered for booth space for the 15th Annual Creekside Festival, click here to submit your application for review