Fantastic Flagler Visitor, Newcomer & Resident Guide
Welcome to Flagler County
On behalf of our residents and businesses, we invite you to enjoy our hometown hospitality.
Fantastic Flagler Visitor, Newcomer & Resident Guide, published by the Flagler County Chamber of Commerce is the only visitor and newcomer guide for Flagler County. Fantastic Flagler is updated, redesigned and published each year, and 20,000 copies are distributed to market Palm Coast and the Flagler Beaches as a vacation and relocation destination, and mailed to requestors across the US.
Each issue contains a wide range of valuable information including:
- Welcome Section & Where We Are
- Our neighborhoods Palm Coast, Flagler Beach, Bunnell, Marineland, Beverly Beach & The Hammock
- Transportation Services
- Our Unique Beaches
- Family friendly fun
- Weekend getaway ideas
- Destination Weddings
- Arts & Culture and historic sites
- Water activities, hiking & biking, and outdoor sports
- Where to Eat
- Places to Stay
- Calendar of events
- Moving to Flagler County & real estate services
- Starting or owning a business in Flagler County
- Demographics & housing options
- Schools & educational facilities
- Healthcare services
- Local Resources & Important numbers
- Chamber preferred business directory
Want a free copy?
f you would like a free copy, know someone out of town who might find it useful, or need copies for your business, stop by the Chamber at 20 Airport Road in Palm Coast, or call 386-437-0106. To have a copied mailed directly to you, click here to fill out a request form!
Want to advertise in Fantastic Flagler
Fantastic Flagler publishes annually and the Chamber prints more than 20,000 copies each year. Distribution includes mailed copies to visitors and those looking to relocate, as well as sites throughout the county like the Property Appraiser's office, city offices, banks, health care locations, banks, real estate offices, hotels, campgrounds, area attractions and the Chamber's visitor centers.